Rancho Cucamonga, CA., USA, May 07, 2020
Arlon EMD is a manufacturer of critical components for the United States Defense. Many of our customer orders are included in the Defense Priorities & Allocations Systems (DPAS) and are designated with DX and DO ratings. The DPAS system is used to prioritize national defense related programs and contracts throughout the U.S. supply chain. Under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security classifications, Arlon EMD is part of the Critical Infrastructure Industry.
As we continue to protect the health and safety of our employees during the coronavirus Arlon is taking the following proactive precautions to minimize risk within our facility:Entry controls – Temperature scanning of all employees and visitors at entryways
- Entry controls – Temperature scanning of all employees and visitors at entryways
- Meetings – Internal and external meetings conducted virtually, when possible
- Travel – Restricting all domestic and international business travel
- Feeling ill – Employees reporting feeling ill are required to stay home
- Hygiene – Employees are reminded to frequently wash hands, wear gloves, safety glasses and masks in all working areas of the facility
- Cleaning – Hired a service to provide 12-hour daily cleaning and performing weekly
We will continue to operate with our normal business operations to support our customers and at the same time provide our employees with a safe working environment.
About Arlon: Arlon EMD is veteran owned and privately held by CriticalPoint Capital (firstname.lastname@example.org). Arlon EMD is a US manufacturer and distributor of specialty materials. Arlon has supplied materials for the N. American, UK and European markets for more than 25 years from their manufacturing location in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.arlonemd.com