I. Information You Provide To Arlon:
The types of information Arlon collect depends on your use of Arlon’s products and services, the ways that you interact with Arlon and its business and what information you choose to provide to Arlon. For example,
- You may submit data to Arlon so that Arlon can respond to inquiries and provide you with information you request regarding Arlon’s products and/or services. The categories of personal information that Arlon may collect include identifiers such as contact details i.e. your name, email address, physical address, and phone number.
- Arlon collects pre-employment information in connection with job opportunities you may apply for, as well as employment information in connection with its employees and contractors.
II. Arlon Automatic Collection of Information:
III. Arlon Collection of Information from Other Sources.
- Arlon may obtain information about you from our current or future corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or investment opportunities.
- Arlon may obtain information about you from publicly and/or commercially available sources, including but not limited to, third-party publishers or advertising or social media.
- Arlon may obtain information about you from our third party networks (including distributors for our products/services), service providers, and other third parties that we have a business relationship with and as permitted by law or agreement.
IV. Arlon De-Identified Information
V. Arlon’s Use of Information.
Arlon may use your information for various business purposes, including to:
1.Provide, manage, maintain, administer and improve Arlon’s website.
2. For the performance of Arlon’s agreement with you. For example, fulfill and manage orders and process transactions for Arlon’s products/services.
3.Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Arlon’s website.
5. For Arlon’s legitimate business interests, including to communicate with you, through responding to your comments, questions, requests, providing customer service, providing you information about Arlon’s products and services, and for business purposes related to employment with Arlon.
6. Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy or carry out any other purposes described to you at the time that Arlon collected the information.
VI. Sharing of Information.
Arlon may disclose information to:
- Arlon’s third-party service providers who help Arlon to operate or improve our website or to assist with Arlon’s business processes and/or as necessary to provide Arlon’s products/services, including Arlon’s third-party distributors who resell Arlon’s products/services.
- An affiliate or successor entity or otherwise as part of a corporate business transaction or investment opportunity.
- Arlon may also share information about you at your direction or request or when you otherwise consent.
VII. Your Choices
VIII. Data Rights
You may have the following consumer privacy rights in relation to your personal information collected or maintained by Arlon depending on your jurisdiction:
- Right of access: You may have the right to request and access information about how Arlon processes personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Portability: You may have the right to receive personal information relevant to your request, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another third party in certain circumstances.
- Right to Rectification: You may have the right to request the update and correction in inaccuracies of personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request the deletion of personal information that Arlon has collected relevant to your request under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You may have the right to request Arlon to restrict the processing of personal information relevant to your request under certain circumstances. For example, if you in good faith believe that personal information Arlon processes about you is incorrect or unlawful.
These rights may be limited by applicable law. For example, Arlon may need to retain or share certain personal information for legitimate business purposes, to complete transactions you have requested, to comply with our legal obligations, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law. You may exercise the rights by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at our mailing address at: Arlon Electronic Materials Division, Attn: Legal Department, 9433 Hyssop Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 – USA. In addition, if you believe that Arlon has not complied with your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your home country.
Security. Arlon employs industry standard technical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal information that is under Arlon’s control and that Arlon processes on your behalf from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal, both during transmission and once Arlon receives it. Despite the foregoing, Arlon cannot guaranty the security of information and information you provide is at your own risk.
Children’s Personal Information. Arlon’s website, products and services are directed to adults and are not intended for children i.e. individuals under 18 years of age. Arlon does not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13 or equivalent minimum age in the applicable jurisdiction. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Arlon. If Arlon learns we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, Arlon will take reasonable steps to delete that information as soon as practicable.
This document is effective on July 25, 2020 and was last updated on July 28, 2020 collectively (“the Effective Date”).
© 2020 Arlon. All Rights Reserved.